Tosaiga ceramic painter
In 1960, I was born in Saga Prefecture. A grassland, which is hometown of Takeo City, Saga Prefecture, a birthplace of Arita Yako, along with Yakita Town, is afraid of Yoshita Yako, and thinking that "I want to create new art while utilizing 400 traditions" So, even if the concept of "painting of baked food" is a car of a lot of 元, the concept is kicked with too innocent challenges. However, the idea that "I will produce a brilliance that has never been so far by drawing a picture on a baked thing", and now he became more and more strong, and now the Understanding of Mr. Hayama, who became a global ceramic artist Get and enter the research of "Ceramic painting". End of trial and error, establish a new technique to repeat 1990 painting and calcination. Since then, "Ceramic Plane" continues to put out many works as a closet original art.
- In 1987 Entered Arita, Saga Prefecture and started researching for new expression, Tosaiga
- Year of 1990 Opened Konn-shinn studio to establish and research new techniques to create color while repeatedly painting and firing
- In 1992 Produced Japan's largest 20-meter ceramic mural"Chinju no Sai"
- In 1996 Start interaction with Dunhuang Art Academy in China He was introduced on NHK TV "Living with Fire" His work "I remember you" was adopted as a poster for the movie "Wings of Human"
- 1998 Exhibited at the Asian Craft Exhibition Visited private murals and statues of Dunhuang Mogao Caves, Western Thousand Buddha Caves, and Yulin Caves in China
- 2001 In charge of columns for a year as an opinion of a local newspaper
- 2002 Tosaiga "Mizu no Bosatsu" is displayed in the trainer room of Seattle Mariners in the United States
- 2004 Tosaiga Gallery opened in Takeo City, Saga Prefecture
- Year 2005 Authored the picture book "Festival of Life Nuchinugusuji", published nationwide from Sunmark Publishing, became a long bestseller which is unusual for a picture book (series sales total 480,000) Nuchinugusuji is still airing on NHK E-Tele "TV Picture Book"
- 2006 Presented his work "Great Harmony" to the President of Mongolia His Tosaiga "Dai-chouwa" was printed in the book "The Wisdom of Compassion" aouthered by His Holiness the Dalai Lama. "Dai-chouwa" is presented to His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- 2008 Picture book "Inochi no Matsuri" won the National Kindergarten "Picture Book Grand Prize"
- 2009 Picture book "Inochi no Matsuri" selected as a representative work from Japan at Bologna Children's Book Fair
- 2011 Held a hospital art exhibition at Kanazawa Medical University The world's first attempt to create Tosaiga works, "Heian" and "Toki ha Ima" with iridescent color.
- year 2012 As a new attempt of Tosaiga, supervise a prayer space (charnel house) with the theme of "life". Directed his first documantary movie,"Chikyu ha Kyoushitsu"
- 2013 Cooperated in the movie "Strawberry Night -theatre-", released in January 2013, with works; iridescent dragon "Heian" and abstract painting "Tousui" and etc. Special Tosaiga "Dainichi Nyorai - Kongoukai-" is presented to Fukusei Temple Shiundo in Wakayama Prefecture
- 2014 Saga Gallery was renovated and reopened at the 25th anniversary of his studio
- 2016 Held a solo exhibition at Toji Temple-Grand head temple of the Toji Shingon sect, a temple of the World Heritage Site. (held regularly later)
- 2017 Create works using the idyel glaze called ancient Persian flower
- 2018 4 out of 5 works of the picture book "Inochi no Matsuri" series are adopted in morality textbook As part of the 30th anniversary of Tosaiga, gallery space "Okami GINZA OKAMI" opened in Ginza 5-chome
- 2020 We welcome the 60th anniversary to "Sparkling Graze" series